It’s the secret to happy dogs! The Adaptil Electric Dog Diffuser is a natural product proven to comfort both puppies and adult dogs using a discreet plug-in to bathe the home in a synthetic copy of the canine-appeasing pheromone. The diffuser should be plugged in inside the room where your dog spends most of his time. Adaptil Refills can be purchased and replaced as required; up to 5 refills may be used before replacing the diffuser unit.
- Perfect for calming your dog in stressful situations such as socialization, travel, staying home alone, loud noises and kennels.
- Scientifically proven to calm dogs naturally using synthetic DAP, a pheromone released by the mother dog 3-5 days after having a litter of puppies.
- Provides the same calming effect of the dog appeasing pheromone used in Adaptil sprays and diffusers.
- Use a synthetic copy of a dog appeasing pheromone to elicit a calming message to your dog in a natural manner.
- Covers an area of 530-750 square feet with each vial and lasts up to 4 weeks.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Some caged birds are known to have sensitive respiratory systems (in particular Psittacines: parrots, budgerigar, etc.). Therefore, as a precaution, we recommend plugging in the diffuser in a different room. HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Do not plug-in the diffusers under shelves or behind doors, curtains or furniture. To function properly, the diffuser must not be obstructed in any way.
- Screw the vial into the diffuser unit and plug it into an electric socket.
- The diffuser should be plugged in continuously in the room where the dog spends most of its time.
- Each diffuser covers an area of up to 700 sq. ft. and refill vials last 30 days. Diffuser heads should be replaced every six months.