Healthy articular (joint) cartilage is crucial to joint utility. Cosequin helps support cartilage production and protect existing cartilage from breakdown. The only joint health supplement brand shown effective, safe, and bioavailable in published, controlled U.S. studies, Cosequin is manufactured following standards similar to those practiced by the pharmaceutical industry. Cosequin has been proven safe in cats. Cosequin, a nutritional supplement, safely and effectively provides joint cartilage support while maintaining your cat’s comfort level. Some veterinarians also recommend Cosequin to help support urinary bladder health.
- #1 Veterinarian recommended joint health supplement
- Cosequin helps support and maintain the health of your cat’s joints and cartilage and can also help support urinary bladder health
- Supports cartilage production and protects existing cartilage from breakdown
- Use Cosequin to help your pet be healthy to jump, pounce, and play
- Great for cats of all sizes
Store in a cool, dry area. Keep out of reach of children.
Direction For Use
|INITIAL PERIOD 4 – 6 WEEKS|
|Under 10 lbs||1 capsule sprinkled on food|
|Over 10 lbs||2 capsules sprinkled on food|
Once desired response is obtained, capsules may be administered every other day for maintenance. Number of capsules administered may be increased at any time depending on your cat’s needs.
The contents of the capsules may be given with a small amount (i.e. tablespoon) of wet or moist food to ensure your cat eats the entire amount. If your cat eats dry food, the food may be moistened with a small amount of water.