Help protect your feline friend from fleas with FRONTLINE Gold for Cats Flea & Tick Spot Treatment. With regular use, this formula helps kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and ticks to protect your furry family member from flea infestation. It’s formulated with three active ingredients—fipronil, (S)-methoprene, and pyriproxyfen—to help disrupt the flea life cycle and fend off future flea infestations. Plus, it’s simple to apply, and designed to be waterproof and last for one month.
- Formulated with three active ingredients to help disrupt the flea cycle.
- Helps kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, chewing lice, and ticks.
- Helps kill flea eggs and flea larvae to help inhibit future infestations.
- Simple to apply.
- Designed for a waterproof protection.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet’s coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen.
Recommended Dosage1 applicator
- Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
- Twist dispensing tip clockwise about 1/2 turn while pushing down to break the tube’s seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip. Position the dispending tip on the cat’s back between the shoulder blades.
- Use the dispensing tip of the tube to part the cat’s hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. *Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the cat’s back to the base of the tail.
- Repeat every month.
There are no reviews yet.