Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog’s bladder health.
- Controlled levels of high quality, highly digestible protein reduces the risk of non-struvite stone formation
- Reduced levels of calcium helps limit the formation of bladder stones
- Added taurine and high levels of L-carnitine help maintain healthy heart muscle function
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels and supports an overall healthy immune system