- Laxatone is a gentle but effective lubricant that aids in the elimination and prevention of hairballs
- This palatable oral gel is easy to use. Just place a small amount on your pet’s nose or paws to stimulate taste interest
- Your furry friend will love the maple flavor, making feeding a cinch
- Following the recommended daily oral administration will ensure the best results for decreasing hairballs. Your cat and your floors will thank you
- The predictable results and ease of use has made Laxatone an industry standard for hairball remedy
Active Ingredients: (Per tsp) White Petrolatum USP 1285 mg, Soybean Oil, Providing 27 mg, Omega 6 Fatty Acids 9 mg, Omega 9 Fatty Acids 4 mg, Omega 3 Fatty Acids 285 mg, Light Mineral Oil Nf 203 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Cane Molasses, Corn Syrup, Gelatin By-Products, Malt Syrup, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate, Water.
Place a small amount of Laxat1 on the animal’s nose or paws to stimulate taste interest. Administer 1/2 – 1 teaspoon daily for 2 – 3 days, then 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon 2 – 3 times a week.
Store in a cool place. Remove protective foil before using.
There are no reviews yet.