MotaZol Otic Suspension is a once-a-day treatment for ear infections. It’s an advanced formula that includes a combination of medications with antibacterial (gentamicin sulfate), anti-inflammatory (mometasone), and antifungal (clotrimazole) properties. It is used in dogs for the treatment of otitis externa when caused by susceptible fungi or bacteria. Mometamax Otic Suspension may be used for purposes other than those listed here. MotaZol Otic Suspension requires a prescription from your veterinarian.
- Dropper bottle includes a long tip, which makes administration easier and less stressful
- Treats ear infections caused by bacteria or fungus
- Also used to reduce inflammation in the ear
How it works
The ingredient gentamicin sulfate is an antibiotic that is effective against a wide array of bacteria. Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent that is used for the treatment of dermal infections caused by various species. MotaZol Otic Suspension is a synthetic hormone that treats inflammatory skin disorders and allergic reactions that your pet may have.
- MotaZol Otic Suspension is a combination of medications with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal activity.
- MotaZol Otic Suspension is a prescription medication used in dogs for the treatment of otitis externa when caused by susceptible fungi or bacteria.
- Prior to use, the external ear should be cleaned and dried, and excessive hair should be clipped from the treatment area.
Store between 36-77°F (2-25°C).