Primal Turkey Chips Jerky Dog Treats are produced using USDA Turkey raised in the United States without antibiotics or added hormones, and contain no preservatives, grain or gluten. These treats get their appetizing jerky flavor and texture as well as their high-density nourishment from low-temperature, slow cooking techniques. As a single source protein, Turkey Chips offer a healthy snack alternative for dogs with food allergies and a nutritious training and obedience reward.
- Created for dogs with the goal of providing wholesome, holistic snacks, these treats are a thoughtfully sourced, meaty and delicious snack your dog will go crazy for
- A healthy treat you can trust: free of preservatives, added salt or sugar, grain and gluten.
- Each chip is captivating and made with antibiotic and hormone-free Turkey raised in the United States
- Produced using low-temperature, slow cooking techniques such as freeze-drying and slow roasting, for high-density nutrition in a shelf-stable snack
- Single-source proteins provide a healthy choice for dogs, especially those with food allergies
We recommend feeding our jerky treats as a wholesome snack for small, medium, and large breed dogs. For smaller dogs, break off appropriately-sized pieces.
For optimum freshness after opening, store in a cool, dry place. Be sure to seal bag completely after feeding.