- Veterinary-exclusive dry dog food formulated to help support kidney health in adult dogs.
- This (A)romatic rectangular-shaped kibble encourages eating and helps stimulate appetite.
- Designed to be a highly palatable, energy-dense formula to reduce meal volume and help compensate for decreased appetite.
- A precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorus and targeted protein levels help promote kidney function.
- Works with a variety of appetite-stimulating Royal Canin Renal Support wet and dry dog food varieties (sold separately).
Pets can be sensitive to sudden changes in their diets. For this reason, it is extremely important to follow a gradual transition plan to best support your pet’s health and product effectiveness. Ask your Veterinarian about the best way to transition your pet to a new food.
|Weight||Daily Feeding for Underweight(cups)||Daily Feeding for Ideal Weight(cups)|
|11 LBS||1 1/8||1|
|22 LBS||1 7/8||1 3/4|
|44 LBS||3 1/4||2 7/8|
|66 LBS||4 3/8||3 7/8|
|88 LBS||5 1/2||4 3/4|
Pets can be sensitive to sudden changes in their diets. For this reason, it is extremely important to follow a gradual transition plan to best support your pet’s health and product effectiveness. It is recommended to follow at least a 7-day transition plan before exclusively feeding your pet a new food. Start by mixing 75% of your pet’s current diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the current diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the current diet with 75% of the new diet. On Day 7, you can feed your pet the new food exclusively. Ask your Veterinarian about the best way to transition your pet to a new food.
|Transition Day||Current Diet||New Diet|