- Veterinarian approved joint support containing perna, glucosamine, MSM, DMG, and antioxidants for advanced joint support
- Junior preventative canine formula is excellent for younger agility and hunting dogs to ensure they remain healthy and agile
- Glyco Flex 1 represents stage 1 of the comprehensive stage of live program for dogs needing basic joint support
- Delicious chicken liver-flavored chews are recommended by veterinarians for puppies and dogs with an early need for joint support
- National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) seal of approval so you know you’re buying a product developed to quality standards
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately.
|Weight||Initial (4 – 6 Weeks) Daily Feeding||Maintenance Daily Feeding|
|UP TO 30 LBS||1 chew||1 chew every other day|
|31 – 60 LBS||2 chews||1 chew|
|61 – 100 LBS||4 chews||2 chews|
|OVER 100 LBS||5 chews||3 chews|
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between morning and evening feedings.