Vetri-Liver Support contains fifteen synergistic liver support factors in a highly palatable chicken liver flavored bone stick formula designed to support liver health, methylation and detoxification functions.
Phase I detoxification neutralizes unwanted chemicals by converting toxins like drugs, hormones, pesticides, pollutants, food additives, and various toxins into less harmful substances. During this process free radicals are produced which, if excessive, can damage liver cells. Nutrients that support this process are B vitamins, Vitamin E, Folic acid, Glutathione, and antioxidants.
Phase II detoxification removes unwanted substances from the body by converting them into water-soluble chemicals that can be easily excreted via bile and urine. Ingredients that support Phase II processes include Glutathione and Cysteine, and Turmeric. Phase II is also called the conjugation pathway because this is where the liver cells add another substance (cysteine, glycine or a sulphur molecule) to a toxic chemical or drug to make it less harmful. It’s during this process that free radicals are generated which, if excessive, can damage the liver cells.
- Vetri Liver contains fifteen synergistic liver support factors in a highly palatable chicken liver flavored bone stick formula designed to support liver health, methylation and detoxification functions
- Recommended to support and maintain proper liver function for all weight ranges
- Phase 1 detoxification involves the neutralizing of unwanted chemicals such as excessive free radicals which can damage liver cells. Nutrients like B vitamins, vitamin E, folic acid, glutathione and other antioxidants contained in the Vetri-Liver Support System Health Bite-Sized Dog Bone Sticks support the process of eliminating free radicals and detoxifying harmful substances
- Phase 2 detoxification involves the elimination of unwanted substances from the body through converting them into water-soluble chemicals that are excreted via bile and urine. Glutathione, turmeric and cysteine, included in Vetri Liver Canine, support this pathway and this process
- Specially formulated so that dogs love its chicken liver taste.
Store in a cool, dry area. Keep out of reach of children. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately.