Keep your thoroughbred looking and feeling regal with Nutramax Welactin Liquid Equine Supplement. Featuring a rich source of the long chain omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) that are derived from cold-water fish, this high-quality liquid supplement helps give him supple, healthy skin and a shiny, smooth coat as well as supporting his overall health. EPA and DHA have been shown to support joint health and function, as well as respiratory health, cardiovascular function and general immunity. Refined for quality and purity, and packaged for freshness and convenience in two 16-ounce bottles per order, it’s easy to administer using the provided scoop.
- High-quality, veterinarian-recommended omega-3 fish oil supplement helps keep your horse looking and feeling his best.
- Long-chain EPA and DPA provide the essential fatty acids for supple, healthy skin and a bright, smooth coat.
- Also supports many bodily systems including immune, respiratory and cardiovascular, as well as healthy joint function.
- When fed to breeding stallions and feeding mares, health benefits have even been shown to extend to the newborn foals.
- Long-chain omega-3 acids are more readily absorbed and more beneficial than the omega-6 and short-chain omega-3 found in plant-based sources like soy, corn, flax or rice brand.
Fish Oil, Natural Peppermint Oil, And Mixed Tocopherols.
Administer 1 scoop per day, or as directed by your veterinarian. Breeding stallions and gestating/lactating mares: Administer 2 scoops per day, or as directed by your veterinarian.