It all began in 1933 within a pharmacy in the town of Lure, in north-eastern France. Joseph Frechin merged his dispensary with a business manufacturing pharmaceutical specialities for people under the name “Laboratoires biochimiques de l’Est”.
He had the intuition of an entrepreneur and started using the antiseptic properties of oxyquinoline to treat animals.
The remedy, baptised Vétoquinol, quickly made a name for itself, and Joseph Frechin added a veterinary department to his laboratory. By 1970, to the immense satisfaction of veterinarians, the catalogue included over 250 products.
Showing 1–10 of 11 results