About ZENIQUIN® (MARBOFLOXACIN)
ZENIQUIN (marbofloxacin) tablets are indicated for the treatment of skin and soft-tissue infections in dogs and cats and urinary tract infections in dogs with bacteria susceptible to marbofloxacin.
ZENIQUIN has the highest known tissue concentrations in the skin, kidney and lung compared with other veterinary-approved fluoroquinolones at the lowest recommended dose.
- ZENIQUIN has the highest area under the curve (AUC) compared with all other veterinary-approved fluoroquinolones.
- ZENIQUIN has a longer half-life than any other veterinary-approved fluoroquinolone.
- Target animal safety studies in cats did not demonstrate inducible dose-related ocular toxicity.
- Convenient once-a-day dosing.
- Scored and film-coated tablets are available in 4 sizes, providing flexible dosing for small to giant-sized breeds.
Showing the single result