Help protect your loyal companion with Parastar Plus Flea & Tick Treatment for Dogs. Parastar topical solution is formulated to start killing fleas and ticks in as little as five minutes for a full 30 days on dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older. Not only is it fast-acting and long-lasting, but it’s also completely waterproof, so your pet can stay protected from pesky pests even when wet. The single-use applicator is designed to hold the liquid medication until you’re ready to dispense it, so treating your pawtner is a piece of cake!
- Starts killing adult fleas and disease-spreading ticks in just 5 minutes and continues to help prevent infestations and protect your pawtner for a full 30 days.
- Fast-acting and long-lasting medication spreads into the hair follicle providing your pet with quick and reliable protection.
- Waterproof, so your furry friend can stay safe from pests, even when wet.
- Comes with three easy-to-use, single-use applicators—that’s 3 months of protection in every package!
- Gentle enough for puppies who are 12 weeks of age or older.
Possible Side Effects
Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8% ; Cyphenothrin 5.2%
Other Ingredients 85%
How to open: Remove product tube from the package. [Separate one tube from the others.] Hold the [tube] [vial] with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line. How to apply: While holding the dog with one hand, use the other hand to apply the solution. Invert the [tube] [vial] and use the open end to part the dog’s hair. Apply contents of one [tube] [vial] of Parastar [For Dogs] [as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades] [from the back of the neck to a point midway between the neck and tail]. Hold the dog for a few seconds to give the solution time to be absorbed into the dog’s coat. When finished, wrap the [tube] [vial] in paper and put into the trash. Apply only one tube per dog per treatment. Repeat application may be made if necessary, but do not apply more often than once every 30 days.
Store at temperature below 77°F