At 1Family 1Health Pharmacy, we don’t believe in hidden costs. We are family owned and pride ourselves with providing open & honest business practices, reducing the fine print and providing a friendly experience. Following are the highlights of our shipping policy:
– Get recurring deliveries on most items through out the store.
– Choose any frequency you want.
– 5% savings on each AutoShip order!
– Cancel or change at anytime.
Free Shipping on orders $49 & up
– Applies to all order within the USA continent. Certain limitations apply depending on weight. If you have any questions please contact us for more information.
– Excludes Cold Ship Items
Standard shipping services
– Our standard shipping service is USPS First Class mail for orders under 1lb & USPS Priority mail OR UPS for orders over 1lb of weight.
– For orders below $49 , we offer different shipping options at a flat rate cost to you. In some cases when large orders are placed these rates may need to be adjusted, based on weight and shipping location.
– Excludes Cold Ship Items
– We ship Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 4 PM Eastern Standard Time might not be shipped until the following business day.
– Orders placed on weekends or holidays will not be shipped until the following business day. Orders placed on Friday with Next day shipping will not be delivered until the next business day, Monday.
– Allow 1-2 days for vet approvals on orders that include prescription items.
– Allow for an additional 24-48 hours to process prescription orders
Note: No shipping will be done during any holidays, the package will be shipped after the holidays.
DISCOUNTED SHIPPING OPTIONS
When we offer any discounts, we actually mean it. We want to innovate in the space of improving affordability to consumers. As part of our commitment to superior service, we offer you a standard discounted price. If the shipping is more we absorb the cost. For orders $49 & up, we allow you to upgrade to faster shipping options at fixed prices, regardless of location.
2-3 DAYS SHIPPING IN FLORIDA
Orders in the state of Florida are delivered faster! Get your orders delivered anywhere in Florida within 2-3 days service. We also offer USPS Express and UPS services (1-2 Days). All the faster services are offered at discounted prices.
1Family 1Health Pharmacy is duly authorized to ship prescription medications only within the state of Florida.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
For 1Family 1Health Pharmacy items, processing time starts when approved prescriptions for each of the Rx items in the order have been received (it is not the time when order is placed). If an order contains Rx item, the entire order is considered an Rx order.
COLD SHIP ITEMS
Certain items require refrigeration at all times. Cold Ship items can only be shipped using Premium Shipping Services for in-time delivery. If an order contains a Cold Ship item, all items in the order are subject to Cold Ship service. Items in Cold Ship service do not qualify for free shipping.
SYRINGES STATE RESTRICTIONS FOR SHIPPING
By purchasing syringes or needles from 1Family1Health.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription.
However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. 1Family1Health.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
California law allows pharmacies to sell hypodermic needles and syringes to adults age 18 and older without a prescription. Adults anywhere in the state can also possess needles and syringes for personal use if they are provided by a pharmacy, doctor, or by an authorized syringe exchange program. Please visit the following link for complete Patient Information on California Syringe
In Nevada, you assert syringes or needles will be used for diabetic purposes or other legitimate purposes.
In Illinois a pharmacist must see a Photo ID to sell a patient syringes, due to this a prescription is required for all syringe purchases. All prescriptions must either be mailed to us at 1Family 1Health Pharmacy, 2803 SW 27th Ave, Miami FL 33133 or called in by a doctor to 1-877-203-7099
SYRINGES STATE RESTRICTIONS FOR SHIPPING (cont.)
In New York a prescription is required. All prescriptions must either be mailed to us at 1-877-203-7099.
We cannot accept faxed prescriptions.
CT, ME, MN, NH
These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes or needles. If you order over 10 syringes or needles from these states, you must provide us with a prescription.
Your doctor may provide us with a prescription via ePrescription, fax directly from his/her office (305-402-6427), or via telephone call with one of our pharmacists at 1-877-203-7099, Monday through Friday, Eastern time.
You may also mail your prescription directly to 1Family 1Health Pharmacy, 2803 SW 27th Ave, Miami FL 33133
DE, NJ, US Virgin Islands
These states require a prescription to order syringes or needles. If you order from one of these states, you must provide us with a prescription. Your doctor may provide us with a prescription via e Prescription, fax directly from his/her office (305-402-6427), or via telephone call with one of our pharmacists 1-877-203-7099, Monday through Friday,
Eastern time). You may also mail your prescription directly to 1Family 1Health Pharmacy, 2803 SW 27th Ave, Miami FL 33133
In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18.