Royal Canin Giant Junior Dry Dog Food is a wholesome puppy food formulated for your giant puppy’s second stage of growth. An adapted protein content supports muscle development. A combination of prebiotics and highly digestible proteins helps promote a balance of intestinal bacteria for digestive health. And clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamins E and C, support the development of his immune system. Depending on your giant dog’s growth, keep him on this dry puppy dog food until 18-24 months. Then switch to Royal Canin Giant Adult Dry Dog Food for continued tailored nutrition.
- Puppy dog food for big puppies between 8 and 18-24 months with an expected adult weight of over 100 lb.
- Supports puppy’s muscle development in his final growth stage with an adapted protein content.
- A combination of prebiotics and highly digestible proteins helps promote a healthy balance of intestinal bacteria and digestive health.
- Promotes bone and joint support through an adapted energy intake and balanced mineral content.
- Helps support a balanced microbiome, and the healthy development of the immune system with a unique blend of antioxidants, including vitamins E and C.