Royal Canin Canine Hepatic Dry is a highly palatable and digestible dog food, restricted in copper content and formulated with nutrients essential to support liver function. The high energy density helps reduce necessary food volume in dogs with poor appetites, while this formula contains a precise blend of antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system. With the help of your veterinarian and Royal Canin, there’s not just hope; there can be a true difference.
- Contains highly digestible vegetable proteins to support healthy liver function.
- Low level of copper to help minimize its accumulation in liver cells.
- A precise blend of antioxidants helps support a healthy immune system.
- Adapted energy density helps reduce the amount of food given per meal.
- Highly palatable dry dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition to dogs with low appetites.