Royal Canin Urinary SO Aging 7+ is a veterinary-exclusive dry dog food developed to nutritionally support your senior dog’s urinary tract and bladder health. This formula promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the formation of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. It’s designed with Relative Super Saturation (RSS) methodology to help lower ion concentration in urine, which contributes to stone formation. It also features an exclusive blend of nutrients and antioxidants to support cognition and vitality in senior dogs, and highly palatable kibble to stimulate decreased appetites and encourage regular eating. Lower urinary tract issues may be a recurring concern for some dogs. Talk to your veterinarian about keeping your dog on this urinary dog food for long-term urinary support.
- A veterinary-exclusive dry dog food to support urinary health in aging dogs.
- Helps dissolve and prevent pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports cognition and promotes vitality in senior dogs with an exclusive blend of nutrients and antioxidants.
- Stimulates senior dogs’ decreasing appetite with highly palatable dry kibble.